If you are missing one or more teeth, but do not require a full set of dentures, our dentist, Dr. Kate Steele, Dr. Lisa Schaffer or Dr. Andrea Frank at Steele Dentistry may suggest that you consider having using a dental to fill in the space in your smile. A dental bridge is an effective solution to replacing missing teeth. If you would like to know more about dental bridges, contact our dentists in Denver and Stapleton, Colorado, at 303-278-3353.
Missing teeth can make you feel self-conscious, and can hinder your ability to speak and eat effectively. If you are missing one tooth, or two or more teeth in a row, you might want to consider a dental bridge. No surgery is required and the bridge itself is designed to fit your smile and blend in with the rest of your teeth. It anchored to crowns that have been placed on the teeth at each end of the space in your smile, allowing you to eat, speak, laugh and smile with confidence and security.
Our dentist may suggest a dental bridge to:
- Restore the functions of your mouth such as eating and speaking
- Improve the shape and appearance of your face and your smile
- Ensure that your remaining teeth do not drift out of alignment
- Relieve problems caused by a bad bite
- Replace less effective or attractive dental work
- Our dentists will be happy to give you and exam and help you decide is a dental bridge is right for you. Call or visit our office today to learn more.
If you would like to learn more about dental bridges in Denver, Colorado, please contact our friendly team today. We look forward to helping you have the smile you’ve always wanted.